// // Leave a Comment

Tom Arnold Shows Off Extreme 89-Pound Weight Loss at SXSW—See the Pic!

Tom Arnold Extreme 89-Pound Weight Loss

Tom Arnold is looking like a completely new man lately.

The actor's weight became a topic of conversation at the South by Southwest Film Festival in Austin, Texas, when the Sons of Anarchy star debuted a dramatically slimmer frame at the premiere of Supermensch: The Legend of Shep Gordon.

The comedian looked confident and happy as he posed on the red carpet in a long-sleeved cardigan, blue plaid shirt and jeans, and took pictures with the movie's star Mike Myers and producer Shep Gordon.


Arnold previously weighed in at 287 pounds and revealed that the birth of his son, Jax Copeland Arnold, last April was his motivation to lose the weight and lead a healthy lifestyle.

"Something inside of me changed. I knew I needed to live as long as I could," he told People. "Every other time I lost weight and got to my goal, I ended up gaining it all back. This time it's a lifestyle change and it's also for my wife and son."

Arnold reportedly lost a whopping 89 pounds through diet and a strict regimen of cardio twice a day.

"I won't ever be Bradley Cooper walking around shirtless, but this is progress," he said. "Every day I'm working at it. It can be challenging and some days I do better than others."

News Source: 

http://www.eonline.com/news/519496/tom-arnold-shows-off-extreme-89-pound-weight-loss-at-sxsw-see-the-pic

0 comments:

Post a Comment