What is Anadrox diet pill?Anadrox claims to be a unique diet formula that is combined with muscle growth and extreme exercise like workouts at the gym pumping up the upper and lower body muscles. The manufacturer of this product states that it is not meant for the average customer with dieting issues and health related issues. It is meant for the sport enthusiast, trainers and body builders because it is an intense fat burner and results in extreme muscle gain through pumping. This pumping is known as a repetitive weight lifting regimen for body builders and other sport trainers who are into well-toned bodies.
Manufacturer details:This product is an oral diet pill manufactured by Maximum Human Performance, which is said to be a well-known company in the sports supplement industry.
Ingredients and their working:Well explained and detailed ingredient list for this product is absent from it official website, but it does state the ingredients present in this product. It is said to comprise a multitude of minerals, vitamins, NitroFolin as well as Thermo-Z7. This NitroFolin compound provides the body that much needed Nitric Oxide, thereby flooding the body with increased blood flow and ideal conditions for the fat burning. Thermo-Z7 causes adrenalin to pump throughout the body giving a wide range of increased energy and sustaining extreme exercise.
Benefits of Anadrox diet pill:
- This product is said to have a blend of ingredients that are beneficial to individuals who are serious about body building and muscle building.
- The manufacturer of this product provides a lot of information regarding the effect this product has on the body.
- Anadrox is relatively inexpensive and costs $24.99 for a bottle containing 112 capsules.
- It can be purchased from independent retailers also.
- Information of this product is difficult to read and understand.
- FAQ’s or testimonials are not available on the products website.
- Its ingredient amino acid Arginine can cause harm to many.
- This product has some very dramatic and exaggerated assertions made on its website.
- It targets a very small segment of the diet market.
- There are a lot of side effects associated with Anadrox.
- These side effects are like increased heart rate, shortness of breath, nausea, diarrhea, jitters, weakness, nervousness, insomnia and irritability.
- Individuals with heart conditions and other serious health factors should not use Anadrox; it is seriously not meant for the ‘faint of heart.’